Have you got a photo that depicts McNeill's historic past?
As part of this historic collection we invite submission of photos that include identifiable McNeill machinery, buildings, objects, employees and/or branding.
The images and the entrant's photographs will potentially be used online and in print for years to come, and the prize of a wonderful weekend at Blanket Bay Luxury Lodge is offered for the best submission.
Entries close 4pm October 10th, 2017.
Enter as many times as you like—every photo will be considered for the prize so the more times you enter the better chance you have to win!
The best photo submitted will receive a weekend for two at the stunning Blanket Bay Luxury Lodge, valued at $2300, which includes pre-dinner drinks, dinner, breakfast and carte blanche use of sports equipment and facilities.
*This prize must be redeemed between 15 April 2018 and 14 October 2018.
TO BE ACCEPTED EVERY SUBMISSION SHOULD BE:
• Received by 10 October 2017;
• Accompanied by a fully completed entry form;
• Freely licensed;
• Containing identifiable McNeill’s machinery, buildings, objects, employees and/or branding;
• Uploaded via this webpage or emailed in the highest quality (300 DPI) resolution, preferably in digital format;
• A photo of a photo (digital or printed copy) may be accepted for consideration if the scale or location of the original is difficult to access and the Promoter is able to obtain a high-resolution scan on entry acceptance;
• Original photos will be accepted and can be posted or couriered to McNeill Drilling Company Limited along with a completed entry form and return address, at the entrant’s risk. Please see the POSTAL ENTRY tab for PDF entry form and more details.
• Photos containing people should be named (where possible) and submitted only in the good faith that those pictured and/or their families are aware of/give consent for them to be depicted in this competition and future McNeill advertising.
PHOTOS FROM ANY ERA AND IN ANY CONDITION WILL BE CONSIDERED...
the more you send the more chances you have of winning!
WHO CAN ENTER:
• Photos need not have been taken by the entrant but credit will be given to both the photographer and competition entrant if desired and authorised by the entrant.
• Entrants must be able to verify authenticity and ownership of the image.
• Current and past McNeill staff and their families can submit entries for inclusion but current staff and their immediate families are not eligible as recipients of the prize.
Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants.
In consideration of entering the competition, each entrant grants McNeill Drilling Company Limited a licence to feature competition images in its publications, website or any promotional material, for an unlimited time during and following the competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Entrants must agree to the official Terms and Conditions of this competition in order to enter. SEE HERE for full details.
If original or printed copies of photos are being being entered by post or courier (at the entrants risk) a completed entry from must accompany the photos. Please download an entry form in PDF format HERE.
Alternatively you can email or phone us to have an entry form faxed, emailed or posted directly to you: email@example.com phone 027 763 5599
Entires will be returned to entrants within a month of the competition ending.
McNeill Historic Photo Competition
PO Box 542
1 Clapham Road, Kennington