An exciting career opportunity has arisen within McNeill drilling and piling for a highly motivated Offsider to be based in our Invercargill Branch.
The successful applicant will need to display the following key attributes:
- A full driver’s license to Class 2 is essential
- Previous drilling experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel and work away from home
- Welding skills preferred but not essential
- Able to work unsupervised but also as part of a busy team
- A focused attitude toward achieving results
- Provide excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Site Safe Certificate and First Aid are a bonus but will be supplied if not held
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further their career by entering a long standing and reputable company that has an impressive Health & Safety record and prides itself on in-house training of staff.
McNeill are a Drug & Alcohol-free company and a pre-employment medical will be required to be passed before you will be employed.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated depending on the skill level of the successful applicant.
To apply send your CV and a brief cover letter to:
Tarl Barnes PO Box 542, Invercargill 9840
or e-mail email@example.com
Log Truck Drivers Wanted
We are seeking experienced and reliable drivers for our growing fleet.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following
- Valid NZ heavy traffic truck & trailer license and a clean driving record
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Experience, confidence and trained in log transportation up to 44 tonne
- Have a high regard for Health & Safety
- Keen to learn new skills
- A drive to succeed
If you meet the above qualifications and want to keep your career moving, send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org ; or for more information go to www.mcneillnz.com
McNeill Drilling is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is a requirement for employment
Geotechnical/Exploration Driller Required
We are looking for an experienced driller ideally with strong diamond drilling experience and knowlege. This is a challenging and rewarding role and would be ideal for someone who is self-motivated with strong leadership skills and looking to further their career. Are you ready to return home from overseas or advance your current skills by joining a company that has the largest geographical spread and the most diverse fleet in the South Island covering water, geotechnical and piling? This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience working on diamond coring rigs or other rig history
- Have suitable drivers licenses for operating heavy machinery (Class 5) or able to obtain it
- Be physically fit and be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Be available to travel all over New Zealand if required
- The ability to deliver sound H&S objectives & develop your teams skill base
- A focused attitude toward achieving drillers results and display strong leadership skills
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to:
Tarl Barnes, PO Box 542, Invercargill 9840 ∙ email@example.com