We drill, design and construct bores for:
- domestic clients
- lifestyle blocks
- farm supply
- town supply.
Drilled wells with electric pumps are used all throughout the world and will typically range from three to 300 metres deep.
Our drilling machines use a segmented, heavy walled, steel drilling string, made up of six-metre sections. The drill rods are threaded together with a drill bit or another drilling device at the cutting face.
Air and/or water is used as a circulation medium to discharge cuttings and clear the drill bit face during the drilling.
Our drilling machines install a steel casing into the bore in unison with the drilling of the actual bore hole.
We offer a no obligation, onsite quote to suit your requirements. This service includes drilling, equipment, materials casing and labour.
We can arrange or supply related items such as:
- removal and disposing of drilling/bore waste
- submersible pumps
- storage tanks or systems for water
- electrical installation of the pumping system.
Ask us how we can clean, service and maintain your bore and pumps, and arrange a worry-free schedule to suit your budget and needs.
An aquifer (or pumping) test is conducted to evaluate an aquifer. This is done by stimulating it through constant pumping and by observing the response/drawdown in observation wells. Aquifer testing is a common tool used by hydrogeologists to characterise a system of aquifers, aquitards and flow system boundaries.
Aquifer tests are necessary for both conceptual numerical modelling and water take consents over five litres per second.
According to the test types completed in the field, we produce raw data for analyses mentioned below:
- Boundary conditions: determination of the boundary conditions affecting aquifer flow dynamics near to the well, by applying derivative analysis to the pumping test data and analysing the physical processes occured during the test
- Well productivity: determination of the sustainable discharge rate of the drilled water wells
- Hydraulic parameters: estimation of the aquifer conductivity and storativity.
Our ability to offer clients turnkey operations in drilling, distribution and pumping services sets us apart from any of our competitors. Every operation is fully supported by expert operators, extensive industry experience, modern, effective equipment, and quality systems.
By taking responsibility for turnkey operations, over time we have built a strong reputation for getting the job done well and standing behind our work.